Tips for a good fitting suit
1. Shoulder pads end with your shoulders.
2. Your flat hand should slip easily into your suit under the lapels when the top (or middle) button is fastened. If you put a fist in, the suit should pull at the button.
3. The top button of a two-button suit — or the middle button of a three-button suit — should not fall below your navel.
4.Jacket sleeves should fall where the base of your thumb meets your wrist.
5. With your arms at your sides, your knuckles should be even with the bottom of your jacket.
6. Between a quarter and a half inch of shirt cuff should be visible.
7. A half inch of break.